Σελίδες

20/11/2014

Black and white fall


On chilly November we go black and white, as all the northern bloggers have indicated: it's gonna be a total minimalistic winter! Black oversized coats, cropped skinny pants, hats and white sneakers, stans, airforces, super stars, airmaxes, soooo looking forward to that looks. One of my favorites it's this one. As I've told you before, I can't resist on midi skirts, I have this terrible crush on them, especially on this one with the semi sheer lines. I think I'll be wearing it over and over again with booties, pumps, flats, whatever. But now, I choose comfy sneakers, it's gonna be a loooong day, you know. And what would be better than a simple roomy t-shirt? It's very cosy and it can be stylish too, if combined with nice pieces, plus it makes the perfect casual look! And as the weather in Greece hasn't got that cold yet, instead of a coat, I put on my ever trusted faux leather jacket, and here's a cool street style outfit, what d'you say?
M.

don't forget to find and follow us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook




t-shirt: zara
midi skirt: h&m
eyewear: h&m
faux leather jacket: bershka
sneakers: nike airforce one



don't forget to find and follow us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook

2 comments:

  1. ΛΑΤΡΕΥΩ το μπλουζάκι, και την φούστα εννοείται και γενικά τέλειο στυλ! #_# <3<3
    Φιλάκια πολλά κορίτσια! :D
    Τζοβάννα από http://mint-vinyl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφο όντως.. Δεν είχα σκεφτεί συνδυασμό αθλητικών παπουτσιών με φούστα!! :)

    ReplyDelete